3PC Ball Valve with Internal NPT/BSP/BSPT Thread
Q11F three-piece ball valve is an internal thread ball valve and the butt welding connection ball valve is divided into integral type, two, three. The valve body casting adopts the advanced technology introduced from Taiwan with a reasonable structure and beautiful appearance. The valve seat adopts the elastic sealing structure, sealing is reliable, opening and closing are easy. The valve stem is of a bottom-mounted structure with an inverted seal. There is also butt welding (BW) socket welding (SW), internal thread and can be equipped with an international standard ISO support platform and locking device. Three type ball valve set 90 ° switch positioning mechanism, according to the need to lock to prevent the wrong operation. Drive mode: manual, electric, pneumatic.
Note: BW socket welding (SW) is also available for three - piece ball valve connection.
Method of Usage
1. In the closed position, the ball is mechanically pressed by the stem against the seat.
2. When turning the handwheel counterclockwise, the stem moves in the opposite direction, and the angular plane at the bottom of the stem disengages the ball from the seat.
3. The stem continues to lift and interacts with the guide pin in the stem spiral groove to start the ball to rotate frictionless.
4. Up to the full open position, lift the stem to the limit position and rotate the ball to the full open position.
1. When closed, turn the handwheel clockwise as the stem begins to descend and the ball starts to rotate away from the seat.
2. Continue to rotate the handwheel, the valve stem is embedded in the spiral groove on the role of the guide pin, the stem and ball rotate 90 ° at the same time.
3. Almost closed, sphere has been without contact with the valve seat rotated 90 °.
4. For the last few turns of the handwheel, the angular plane at the bottom of the stem mechanically wedges against the ball, pressing it tightly against the seat for a complete seal.