Pneumatic Flange Control Ball Valve
The pneumatic control ball valve is compact in structure, reliable in sealing, simple in structure, convenient in maintenance, sealing surface and sphere are often in the closed state, not easy to be eroded by medium, easy to operate and maintain. The pneumatic control ball valve is mainly used in the chemical industry, petrochemicals, petroleum, paper making, mining, electric power, liquefied natural gas, food, pharmaceutical, water supply and drainage, municipal administration, mechanical equipment supporting, electronic industry, urban construction, and other fields.
The pneumatic adjustment ball valve is mainly used to cut or connect the medium in the pipeline, can be used for the regulation and control of fluid, it compared with other valves, has the following advantages:
(1) The fluid resistance is small, the ball valve is the least fluid resistance in all valve classes, even the ball valve with reduced diameter, its fluid resistance is quite small.
(2) Thrust bearing reduces the stem friction torque, can make the stem long-term operation balance flexible.
(3) The valve seat sealing performance is good, the sealing ring made of PTFE and other materials, the structure is easy to seal, and the valve sealing ability of the ball valve increases with the addition of medium pressure.
(4) The valve stem seal is reliable because the valve stem only does the rotation movement but does not do the lifting movement, the valve stem packing seal is not easy to destroy, and the sealing ability increases with the medium pressure.
(5) Due to the good self-lubricity of PTFE and other materials, the friction loss with the ball is small and the service life of the ball valve is long.
(6) Lower valve stem and stem head convex step to prevent the valve stem gushing, such as a fire caused by the stem seal damage, convex step and the body can also form metal contact, to ensure the valve stem seal.