Stainless Steel Pneumatic High Pressure Gate Valve
Pneumatic stainless steel gate valve Z641H- mainly consists of stainless steel flange gate valve and pneumatic actuator. Valve body, bonnet, disc, stem and other related parts are made of stainless steel. Seat sealing surface can be divided into PTFE, stainless steel or hard alloy, using hard alloy, PTFE, asbestos graphite or flexible graphite. Stainless steel pneumatic gate valve is opened and closed parts of the gate. The direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. Gate has two sealing faces, the most commonly used pattern gate valve two sealing faces form wedge shape, wedge Angle with valve parameters vary. The gate of mode gate valve can be made into a whole, called rigid gate, can also be made into the gate that can produce a small amount of deformation, in order to improve its technology, make up for the deviation of sealing surface angle in the processing process, this kind of gate is called elastic gate.
1. Exquisite selection of materials, which is in line with relevant standards at home and abroad.
2. It is in line with the requirements of advanced standards at home and abroad, and has reliable sealing, excellent performance, beautiful shape.
3. Sealing pair matching is advanced and reasonable. The sealing surface of gate and seat adopts Stellite cobalt-based hard alloy with different hardness for surfacing welding. It is reliable sealing, and has high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, long life.
4. Stem modulation and surface nitriding treatment, which can have good corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and wear resistance.
5. It adopts wedge type elastic gate structure, medium and large diameter thrust bearing, low friction, and equipped with manual impact, easy to open and close.
6. The flow direction of the medium is completely unrestricted with no turbulence and no pressure reduction. The medium can flow from either side of the valve, which can achieve the purpose of using, especially for the flow direction of the medium may change in the working condition of pipeline.